1. Wash and soak raw and idly rice along with sago in water for 4 hours.
2. Wash and soak dals and fenugreek seeds in water for 4 hours.
3. Drain and grind rice with sago.
4. Drain and grind dals with fenugreek to a smooth texture.
5. Mix both the batters. Add salt and rest the batter for 8 hours at room temperature to ferment.
6. Heat non stick pan or tava , grease with oil and wipe with a wet cloth. Pour a ladleful of batter, spread and pour oil around dosa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 113.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.5g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 73.1g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 341
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!