1) cream all the sugars and butter in a mixer on low until it is combined
2) add vanilla, eggs,
3) in a seperate mixing bowl, excluding the cocoa and the chocolate, combine all the dry ingredients. (flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda,
4) in a double boiler (or the microwave, melt the chocolate with the milk) Let cool
5) Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixer with the butter and sugars, when everything is combined add the veg. oil.
6) Once the chocolate mixture has dropped below 90 degrees, add it with the other ingredients.
7) Pre-heat the oven to 325,
8) Pour the batter into a lined muffin tin, cook for 15-20 minutes, check with toothpick.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.7g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 183mg||56 %|
|Sodium 370.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 242.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 61.3g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 425
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.