1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl whisk eggs, butter or coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and milk.
3. In another bowl whisk together dry ingredients coconut flour, baking soda and nutmeg. And, combine with wet ingredients.
4. Heat cast iron skillet in the oven with 1 T of oil until melted.
5. Carefully remove skillet from oven and pour batter into skillet. Then spoon apple pie filling over batter, distribute throughout.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, cool slightly and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (114g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 814 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 92.1g||123 %|
|Saturated Fat 58.3g||292 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 244mg||75 %|
|Sodium 653.8mg||23 %|
|Potassium 27.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 814
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!