1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Lightly grease pie plate, fit pastry into dishes. Trim to fit. Prick surface of pastry gently with a fork.
3. Add oil to fry pan and gently fry onion and garlic. Add bacon and stir until lightly cooked.
4. Drain on to paper towel to remove excess fat.
5. Scatter bacon mix over pastry shell.
6. Whisk eggs, milk and parsley. Pour over bacon mix.
7. Place in oven for approx 35-45 minutes until set.
8. Remove from oven and rest for 5mins.
If pastry is browning too quickly, cover with foil to cook egg mixture over pastry.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 367 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.8g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 395.1mg||122 %|
|Sodium 895.8mg||31 %|
|Potassium 156.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.8g|
|Protein 20.9g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 497
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!