1. Boil large potatoes until fork tender.
2. Add 1 tbs. Butter 1/3 cup milk 1/8 tsp. Salt 1/8 tsp. Pepper and 1 tbs.
chives. Mash together until blended.
3. Cool potatoes and make to patties that resemble a pancake.
Add fry until golden brawn.
1. Heat a large sauce pan and add 1/2 stick of butter.
2. Cut the chip beef into 1” x 1” cubs and add to sauce pan.
3. Add ½ cup flowed and coat all the chip beef.
4. Add ½ cup cold water and 1 cup milk.
Simmer until thickened.
1. Place I potato cake on a plate; cover with grave and garnish with
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (723g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 279 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g||94 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 252.7mg||78 %|
|Sodium 6572mg||227 %|
|Potassium 1724.8mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.9g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 69.3g|
|Protein 83.7g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 908
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.