1. Add powdered sugar to mixing bowl. I use a 1# box, much easier than measuring!
2. Add softened sticks of butter
3. Add vanilla. I usually add 3 teaspoons.
4. Add 1 TBSP of milk
5. Beat on low until powdered sugar is incorporated. Then move mixer up to medium-high speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When completely mixed the frosting may appear dry, so:
6. Add more milk, a little bit at a time until frosting is the proper consistency.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (347g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1658 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 184.2g||246 %|
|Saturated Fat 116.6g||583 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 488.1mg||150 %|
|Sodium 1308.7mg||45 %|
|Potassium 56.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 119.7g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 119.7g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2094
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!