1) Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/Gas 5.
2) Toss apples in 2 tbsp sugar and put in 23cm round/20cm square & 5cm deep dish.
3) Pulse blend sugar, butter and flour until like breadcrumbs.
4) Pour crumble over the fruit, even out, and firm down.
5) Sprinkle over the oats and demerara if using.
6) Bake for 35/40 minutes until golden.
7) enjoy :)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 228 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.3g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 59.1mg||18 %|
|Sodium 186.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 382.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.4g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 58.6g|
|Protein 10.2g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 515
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.