1. Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
2. Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
3. Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
4. Remove grapes from stems.
5. Gently combine all three in a large bowl or aluminum tray. Set aside.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 97.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 10g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 44
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!