1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray quiche dish (9 x 11.5") with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Mix the mashed potatoes, sour cream, 1/3 c. cheese and garlic in the quiche dish; spread evenly.
4. Arrange the potato wedges in spoke fashion with 2 wedges in the center of the mashed potato mixture.
5. Sprinkle with 2 T. cheese.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
7. Sprinkle with chives.
8. Cut into wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 41.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 56.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 42
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!