1. Cut Pork Tenderloin crosswise and either start making rice or whole wheat pasta to serve with the pork
2. Combine Pork Rub ingredients and rub evenly over pork
[ 1 Tbs Flour + 1 Tbs Brown Sugar + .5 tsp. salt + .5 tsp. cumin + .25 tsp ground cardamon + .125 tsp. ground red pepper]
3. Mix sauce ingredients, stir until sugar dissolves
[ 1 Tbs brown sugar + .25 cup raisins + .25 cup orange juice + 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar + 2 Tbs capers]
4. Heat 1 Tbs olive oil over med/high heat
5. Add pork. Cook 2 min.
6. Turn over pork and cook for 1 min.
7. Add sauce to cooking pork, Cook for 1 min. or until sauce thickens and pork is cook completely
8. Finish cooking the pasta or rice and serve together
Sometimes doubling the sauce recipe can be nice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 98 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 72.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 191.3mg||7 %|
|Potassium 576.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 24.8g|
|Protein 24g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 295
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!