1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saut? 2 minutes. Stir in the prosciutto and saut? 2 minutes more.
3. Add the cauliflower and cook just until it begins to lose its crispness, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Stir in the flour and then the cream. Blend well. Season with the cayenne and salt and pepper to taste. Heat to boiling and immediately remove from the heat.
5. Pour the cauliflower into a shallow au gratin dish. Top with the cheese and parsley. Bake until the top is lightly browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (36g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.8mg||8 %|
|Sodium 2378mg||82 %|
|Potassium 38.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 108
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!