1. Position a rack 6 inches from the broiler element and heat the broiler on high.
2. Lightly oil a 10x12-inch (or similar size) broiler-safe baking dish.
3. Arrange the tomato slices in the baking dish in a single, slightly overlapping layer.
4. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Asiago, parsley, thyme, 2 tsp. olive oil, a pinch of salt, and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
6. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the tomatoes.
7. Broil until the breadcrumbs are a deep golden-brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 65.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 149.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 36
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.