1. mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside
2. crush bananas, melt chocolate (30 sec in micro, stir, 30 sec again), mix together
3. cream the sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla together
4. blend step 3 with bananas and chocolate
5. combine wet and dry ingredients
6. drop onto parchment paper
7. bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1602g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1514 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 168.2g||224 %|
|Saturated Fat 84.1g||420 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.9g|
|Cholesterol 194.3mg||60 %|
|Sodium 897.4mg||31 %|
|Potassium 2405.4mg||63 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 641.3g||189 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.2g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 627.1g|
|Protein 25.4g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4032
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!