For Arugula and Chive Oil:
1. Puree arugula, basil and oil in food processor until smooth.
2. Stir in chives and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
For Sun-dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Polenta:
1. Combine chicken broth, heavy cream, and water in large pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
2. Slowly whisk in cornmeal, stirring constantly until thickened. (Don''t whisk in cornmeal too quickly or lumps will form.)
3. Stir in garlic, thyme and tomatoes; add goat cheese and butter, stirring until goat cheese and butter melt.
4. Add basil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Continue to stir and cook until cornmeal is creamy.
For Grilled Chicken and Asparagus:
1. Spray a stovetop grill with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until golden brown and grill marks have formed, about 5 minutes. Flip over and continue grilling until just cooked through, about 7 minutes longer. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Rub asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; grill asparagus in same pan until tender, turning once, about 6 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, saute diced tomatoes in 1 tablespoon of the arugula/chive oil until warm.
3. Put 4 spear of asparagus on each plate and top with 1/2 cup polenta.
4. Place chicken breast on polenta and top with 1 tablespoon of tomatoes.
5. Drizzle chicken with 1 tablespoon of arugula and chive oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (485g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 207 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 29mg||9 %|
|Sodium 1213.5mg||42 %|
|Potassium 640.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 24.2g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.