1) In a 9x13 baking dish, whisk together the mirin, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, scallions, 1/4 cup of the vegetable oil and two-thirds of the garlic and ginger. Put the pork tenderloins in the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and marinade for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
2) Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3) Remove the pork from the marinade, allowing the excess to drip off. Transfer the marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil to reduce slightly, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4) Meanwhile, grill the pork, turning occasionally, until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the tenderloins reaches 145 degrees, 10-12 minutes. Remove to a cutting board and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5) Heat the remaining 1 tbl. vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining ginger and garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the bok choy along with 2 tbl. water and cover. Steam until the bok choy is bright and tender-crisp, 5-6 minutes. Serve alongside the sliced pork with the marinade sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (587g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 210 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 164.1mg||50 %|
|Sodium 192.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 2281.2mg||60 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 24.8g|
|Protein 58.9g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 576
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!