1. Whisk together the lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if using). Slowly add the olive oil, whisking until the
2. Pour the vinaigrette into the Mason jar. Add the onion, followed by the jalapeño and diced tomato.
3. Layer on the mesclun and then the cilantro.
4. Cut the avocado in half & discard the pit. Use a spoon to separate the avocado flesh from the peel. Cube the avocado and
layer it on top of the salad greens.
5. Seal the jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
To include cubed chicken breast, add it in the morning on the day you're planning to eat the salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 357 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.6g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 89.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1055.5mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.1g||56 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 431
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!