1. Fill a pot with enough water to cover 6 eggs, and place the eggs into the pot.
2. Turn burner on high and place pot on burner.
3. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and cover.
4. Cook for 15 minutes covered on low.
5. Remove from heat and empty water.
6. Fill with cold water and ice. Let sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
7. Peel eggs.
Make sure to use fresh eggs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (56g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 236.9mg||73 %|
|Sodium 78.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 75mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 80
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.