1. Bring large pot of water to a boil.
2. While water is heating up, mix the ricotta, roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, dried parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese together in a large bowl.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the boiling water before adding the pasta.
4. Cook the pasta a few minutes or until about halfway cooked, then drain.
5. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large rectangular glass pan.
6. Layer a little bit of the pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan.
7. Layer 1/3 of the pasta noodles in the pan.
8. Layer a little more pasta sauce on top of the noodles.
9. Take 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and drop evenly over the noodles and sauce in the pan.
10. Top the ricotta with 1/3 of the jack cheese and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
11. Layer another 1/3 of the noodles in the pan with more sauce on top.
12. Finish dropping the rest of the ricotta mixture over the lasagna.
13. Top with 1/3 of the jack cheese and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
14. Use the rest of the noodles and top with the rest of the sauce.
15. Sprinkle the top of the lasagna with the remaining parmesan, jack, and mozzarella cheeses.
16. Bake in a 375 degree oven until hot, golden and bubbly, making sure the noodles are cooked through (about 40 minutes.)
17. Top with fresh basil before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (296g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 140 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.5g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 60.6mg||19 %|
|Sodium 841.9mg||29 %|
|Potassium 208.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 42.2g|
|Protein 25.3g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.