1. Cream together: butter, oil, sugar and honey. Scrape bowl and beat until until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine: oats, flour, baking soda, chocolate chips, and sunflower seeds (and Rice Krispies and flax meal if using).
6. Add the dry to the wet, stirring just until mixed. You can add another sprinkling of flour if the mixture seems wet.
7. Spread the dough on a greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
9. Cut into squares while the giant cookie is still hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 632 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.2g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.8g||119 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 22.6g|
|Cholesterol 61mg||19 %|
|Sodium 4829.7mg||167 %|
|Potassium 448.9mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.6g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 63g|
|Protein 15g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 956
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!