Try this Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with aluminum foil.
2. Place chicken pieces in the pan. Brush with 1 Tbl olive oil.
3. Combine basil, rosemary and garlic salt in medium bowl; sprinkle with 1/2 of herb mixture on the chicken.
4. Add the remaining olive oil, potatoes, carrots and onion to bowl with the herb mixture. Stir to coat. Arrange the vegetables in an even layer around the chicken.
5. Cover dish with foil, fold back one corner of the cover for heat circulation.
6. Bake 45-50 min. or until chicken and vegetables are done.
7. Carefully remove cover.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (73g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 148.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 114.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 45
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.