1. Dump flour onto a cutting board or other clean, flat surface. Sprinkle salt over flour.
2. Make a well in the center of the flour mound. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolk and 1 tablespoon cold water. Pour into the well.
3. Working from the outside in, cut the flour into the egg mixture until it's completely incorporated and all the dough is moistened.
4. With your hands, start working the dough together to form a ball. If it is not sticking together easily, add a bit more cold water as needed. Don't add too much though. You want the dough to be stiff and not sticky. (You can do this up to a day ahead of when you need the noodles. Just wrap the ball in a clean towel or plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.)
5. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to desired consistency. (I like a medium-thickness to my noodles usually.) Cut the dough into desired shapes or sizes.
6. Add the noodles to a large pot of boiling, salted water and cook until the noodles are desired consistency. Medium thickness noodles will take about 5 to 7 minutes. Taste one to decide when they are done to your liking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (818g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 515 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.2g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g||88 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.8g|
|Cholesterol 2324.8mg||715 %|
|Sodium 714.5mg||25 %|
|Potassium 1019.6mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 233.9g||69 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 225.6g|
|Protein 96.7g||138 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1863
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!