1. Freeze coconut milk into ice cube tray the night before.
1. In a small saucepan add the coffee and chocolate chips.
2. Heat on low while stirring until almost smooth.
3. Turn off heat
4. Add cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla
1. Pour the warm chocolate mixture in to the Vitamin container.
2. Add the dates and cashews.
3. Ramp from 1 to 10 on speed.
4. Blend o high for 60 seconds.
5. Let it cool for 10-20 minutes.
1. Add coconut milk cubes and ice to the cooled mixture.
2. Blend on hight 30-60 seconds.
3. Push ingredients into the mixer with the tamper into the corners
4. Serve and Eat:)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (467g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 240 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.7g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 27.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 400.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 17.3g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 316
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!