1. Prepare Ranch Seasoning Mix by combining all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. (Store-bought Ranch Seasoning Mix will also work)
2. Grease pork chops with cooking spray.
3. Measure out 1 teaspoon of the prepared ranch seasoning mix (or to taste) and season the pork chops.
4. Set the Instant Pot to "Sauté"; add olive oil and butter.
5. Once the butter is melted and hot, sear chops for about 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Sear 2 pork chops at a time.
6. Remove pork chops from Instant Pot; set aside.
7. Add minced garlic to the pot and cook for 30 seconds.
8. Pour 1/4 cup chicken broth and use a wooden spoon to scrape up the bits off the bottom of the pot.
9. Stir in remaining chicken broth and add pork chops to the pot in the liquid.
10. Seal the lid, and cook on “Manual” at HIGH PRESSURE for 7 minutes.
11. Do a Natural Pressure Release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, do a Quick Release. Pork Chops are done when internal temperature reaches 145F. Cook time depends on the size of the pork chops. Look for 1-inch thick chops.
12. IF pork chops aren't cooked through, place them back in the IP, cover with the lid, and let stand a minute or two. The heat will help to cook them through.
13. Open the lid and remove pork chops to a plate; keep them covered.
14. Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté”; bring remaining mixture to a simmer.
15. Whisk in heavy cream.
16. Add in 2 teaspoons of Ranch Seasoning Mix. You can use less or more – adjust to your taste. Start with one teaspoon, taste, and see if you want more.
17. Bring to a gentle simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, or until sauce has slightly thickened.
18. Add the chops and released juices back into the sauce; allow to simmer for 1 minute, or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (626g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 840 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 93.3g||124 %|
|Saturated Fat 33.1g||165 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.5g|
|Cholesterol 480.8mg||148 %|
|Sodium 409.3mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1455.6mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 113.6g||162 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1332
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!