1. Heat oil over med. heat in a large pot. Saute' onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add spinach and let simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add all beans, cover and let cook for 2 minutes. Let cool and serve.
360 calories, 3g fat, 440 mg sodium, 15g fiber, 3g sugar, 33g protein, 8mg iron
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (113g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 52 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.8g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 35.8mg||11 %|
|Sodium 65mg||2 %|
|Potassium 345.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 115
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.