1. Preheat Oven to 325.
2. In large skillet cook sausage over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
3. In large mixing bowl combine eggs, chives, milk, mustard, and salt. Stir well.
4. Distribute half of bread evenly in a buttered 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with half of pepper, add half of cheese, add half the sausage.
6. Repeat layering process.
7. Pour egg mixture evenly over casserole.
8. Bake uncovered for 60 minutes or until eggs are set. (Tent with foil if top begins to brown too quickly).
Maybe be prepared up to 12 hours ahead and refrigerated.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (460g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 532 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.1g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g||108 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 583.8mg||180 %|
|Sodium 2095.1mg||72 %|
|Potassium 679.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 81.1g|
|Protein 54.5g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.