1. Use an immersion blender to blend together all broccoli waffle ingredients.
2. Heat waffle iron until green light is on.
3. Add 1/3 mixture to the waffle plate and cook.
4. Usually they take a bit longer than the normal waffle iron timer.
5. A good rule of thumb is to watch until there is not much steam coming out of the waffle iron.
6. Remove waffle from waffle iron once done, and repeat for the other 2 waffles.
7. Poach 6 eggs in a pan. Generally adding a little vinegar to the water helps.
8. Top each waffle with 2 eggs.
9. Top each egg with 1 tbsp. Hollandaise Sauce.
Net Carbs: 5.2g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (707g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 635 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.6g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.4g||117 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 2833.9mg||872 %|
|Sodium 1096.1mg||38 %|
|Potassium 948.3mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 88.4g||126 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1017
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!