1. Heat tomatoes, sauce, and water in a lg. pot. on med. heat and simmer.
2. In a lg. skillet brown meat and a 1/4 of an onion.
3. Once meat isbrowned, add chili powder.
4. When sauce is at a simmer lower head and add the rest of the ingredients minus the rice.
5. Cook on low for 2 hours.
6. Cook rice according to pkg.
7. When chili is finished, add rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (277g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 523.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 735.8mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!