- Cook onion, mince, bacon, garlic, carrot, tomato paste, tomato sauce for about 30 mins
- Heat up 1 cup of milk and cheese, then another cup of milk. Add other half of onion and boil.
To create the White Sauce:
1. Heat up 1 wooden spoon of butter.
2. Add 1 table spoon of flour
3. Slowly add to 2 cups of milk stirring it all in.
- Place lasagne sheet in dish, white sauce then meat and continue.
- Cook for 40 mins on 180
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (271g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.7g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 33.3mg||10 %|
|Sodium 464.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 819.2mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 18.4g|
|Protein 12.1g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 267
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!