1. In a medium saucepan Heat 6 cups of milk with ONE cup Sugar, Salt and bring to a simmer to dissolve sugar
2. In a Medium bowl whisk CORNSTARCH with COCOA powder and ONE cup sugar, Then Add One Cup Milk
3. Pour two cups of Hot milk into the cocoa powder milk to TEMPER, then pour back into hot milk pan
4. Reduce Heat and whisk constantly while pudding is simmering.
5. Cook for 4 minutes till coats the back of a spoon.
6. In a bowl whisk the 4 eggs with the 8 Egg yolks. To TEMPER whisk in one cup of hot Cocoa pudding into the eggs. Then add the rest.
7. Place back in saucepan and bring to a simmer whisking constantly till just simmer.
8. Strain the pudding
9. Add the SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE, BUTTER, AND VANILA, stir until smooth
10. Pour into a tray and cover with plastic wrap onto the surface.
11. Chill for 12 hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 200 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.3g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 227.9mg||70 %|
|Sodium 5741.5mg||198 %|
|Potassium 297.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 19.9g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 314
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!