1. Bake half the bag of Love Me Tenders Chicken Tenders according to directions on package.
2. While Tenders are baking, slice open the rolls and dress with Ranch and layer the bottom of the roll with mixed greens.
3. Then place the half the tomatoes on top.
4. Once the Tenders have finished cooking, divide among the four rolls, placed 4-5 Tenders on each one.
5. Place the Tenders on top of the tomatoes, then add the remaining tomatoes under, so that they are in between the mixed greens and Chicken Tenders.
6. Place tops of the rolls, slice, and serve (add mushrooms or cheese if you like).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (67g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 19.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 134.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 7.2g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 50
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.