- Cook the Velveeta shells & cheese as instructed on the box.
- Cook 1 pound of bacon and dice.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the instructions on the box.
- Mix the bacon bits, shells & cheese, pepper and a cup of milk together and spread evenly in a baking dish.
- Spread the stuffing over the mac & cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (140g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 313 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.8g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 51.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1050.9mg||36 %|
|Potassium 230.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 20.3g|
|Protein 12.2g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 449
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.