This is Mom's recipe which was a big hit with sons, Chuck and Darren, and which I have enjoyed for many years. This recipe can be done with all pork or all chicken and or any combination.
1. Mix all ingredients in Dutch oven to marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Chicken on bottom; pork on top.
2. Before cooking, brown each piece of chicken and pork then keeping chicken on the bottom.
3. Slow cook in oven at 300 degrees for 2 or 3 hours.
4. Turn heat off and let the Adobo sit at least 5 minutes before serving.
5. Serve with steamed Jasmine white rice and side of bok choy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 276 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.7g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 120.8mg||37 %|
|Sodium 111.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 535.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 408
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.