1) Cook and cut chicken
2) Microwave veggies 4 mins in bag
3) Cook rice
4) Put rice in bottom of circular baking dish
5) Combine soup chicken and veggies
6) Add to top of rice
7) Unroll pie crust on top and pinch edges to make crust
8) Cut 3 slits in crust to vent
9) Put foil over the top and cook 350 for 15 min
10) Remove foil and cook aprox 10 min more ( until crust golden brown and not squishy)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 85.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.6g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 85.5g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 401
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!