1. Place whole tomato in hot water for 15 minutes then peel skin. You put it in cold water in peel tomatoes. Remove the seeds.
2. Place in that blender tomatoes and red onion
3. Place the porcini mushrooms chopped in hot water for the same amount of tomatoes 15 minutes
4. Place porcini mushrooms, tomatoes and red onions in the blender until smooth
5. Place olive oil oregano and all seasoning in the pot I and stir
5a. Put In sauce from Blender in the pot
6. Also place cook sausages in the sauce and cook for 20 to 30 minutes
7. Chop carrots in blender and add water... see picture
8. When sauce in the pot is almost done for pour in the carrot sauce in blender and boil for 15 minutes longer
9. Season to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 271.3mg||9 %|
|Potassium 150.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!