1. Crush berries one layer at a time.
2. Add 4 cups water. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Strain juice through cheesecloth or clean muslin.
4. Measure 4 cups juice.
5. Combine 4 cups juice with pectin. Bring to a boil.
6. Add all of the sugar. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil. Boil 1 minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
7. Pour into sterile jars and seal
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (841g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 cups|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 12mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 600.2g||177 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 599.9g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!