1. Combine 1/4 cup beef gravy with ground beef or turkey, bread cubes, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Mix thouroughly
3. Shape firmly into loaf
4. Place into shallow baking dish.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes
6. Separate crescent rolls, place crosswise over top and sides of meatloaf, overlapping slightly
7. Bake until rolls are golden brown.
8. Heat remaining gravy on stove and serve with loaf.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 272 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.2g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 169.3mg||52 %|
|Sodium 863.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 653.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 30.5g|
|Protein 40.6g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 574
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.