1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine tomato paste, wine, water, garlic, basil, oregano,and salt in a small saucepan
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered for 15 min. Set aside.
4. Combine ground beef, oatmeal, eff, zucchini and 1/2 cup of tomato mixture in a large bowl. Mix well.
5. Place into 8 x 4 un-greased loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Discard any drippings. Pour 1/2 cup of the remaining tomato mixture over the top of the loaf.
7. Bake for 15 min longer. Remove to platter.
8. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve any remaining tomato sauce on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (301g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 221 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.5g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 580.2mg||179 %|
|Sodium 256mg||9 %|
|Potassium 825.9mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 33.7g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 459
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!