1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In a large pan or wok over medium heat, heat vegetable (or olive) oil and 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
3. Add onion slices and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
4. Add rest of vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables are half-cooked and still a bit crispy.
5. Turn heat to low and add cooked noodles, meat (if using), soy sauce, sugar, and the remaining sesame oil.
6. Mix to combine and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Add salt or more soy sauce if needed.
8. If using sesame seeds, add them at finish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (412g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 147 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.3g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 28.1mg||9 %|
|Sodium 726mg||25 %|
|Potassium 919.1mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.6g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 63.3g|
|Protein 15.4g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 482
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.