1. Combine the cocoa, sugar, flour and baking powder in to one of the mixing bowls.
2. In the other mixing bowl, add the 2 eggs and beat them. Then add the melted butter and whisk until light and foamy. Once the butter and eggs are mixed well together add in the vanilla.
3. Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients. Then mix ingredients together until they make the consistency of a batter. Once your bowl is rid of dry ingredients add in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts (optional). Mix again until chocolate chips are spread throughout the brownie batter.
4. Spray the 9x9 glass pan with the cooking spray and add the brownie batter into the pan and smooth out with the spatula.
5. You are now ready to cook the brownies in the mircowave for 6 minutes on high.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1004g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4995 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 555g||740 %|
|Saturated Fat 345.5g||1727 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 149.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.7g|
|Cholesterol 1814.4mg||558 %|
|Sodium 4063mg||140 %|
|Potassium 1128.3mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 206.9g||61 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 195.9g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!