1. Place the olive oil in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Add the chopped sweet potatoes,carrots, celery, courgettes, shallots, and garlic to the slow cooker.
3. Pour in the vegetable (or chicken) stock.
4. Add all the tinned chopped tomatoes
5. Add the spinach.
6. Add in the oregano, basil, parley, cayenne, and salt.
7. Stir everything together, add the bouquet Garni , cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
8. About 2 hours before the soup is done, add the spicy ground pork (see separate recipe) & mix together.
9..Cover and continue cooking until the 6-8 hours is up (I prefer 8 hours.)
10. Remove bouquet garni before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 127.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 396.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 6.1g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!