Try this Mom's Best Sugar Cookies recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
- preheat oven to 350
- cream together margarine and 2 cups of sugar
- add eggs, oil, salt, and vanilla = mix well
- add flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar = mix well
- add a few drops of food coloring, if desired
- roll dough into walnut-sized balls
- roll each ball in sugar
- flatten slightly with bottom of glass or cookie press dipped in sugar
- bake 8-10 minutes, or until very lightly browned
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (36g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 16.4mg||5 %|
|Sodium 1943.7mg||67 %|
|Potassium 14.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.8g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 156
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.