Ham, Swiss cheese and eggs make a great comfort-food casserole.
1. Preheat oven to 375(F)
2. Pour milk in a microwaveable container and heat until hot.
3. Whisk eggs in small bowl and add hot milk to eggs, blend
4. Cut French toast into 3/4 inch cubes; place in a large bowl.
5. Pour egg mixture over bread cubes, toss gently, set aside.
6. Combine ham, turkey, cheese and parsley in a bowl.
7. Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
8. Layer half the french toast cubes with half the meat mixture in bottom of pan, then repeat.
9. Let stand for at least 10 minutes (It can be held overnight.) Set at room temperature for a few minutes before baking-or bake a little longer if it's cold.
10. Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown and set in center.
11. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.3g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 30.3mg||9 %|
|Sodium 523mg||18 %|
|Potassium 246.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 10.6g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.