1. Preheat the oven to 155C. greese and line a gastro
2. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until very light and pale.
3. Add the eggs one at a time to the butter and sugar mixture, beating well to completely incorporate each egg before adding the next egg.
4. Add the coffee to the mixture and stir well.
5. Add the flour and walnuts and stir well to completely combine.
6. Spoon the cake mixture into the gastro
7. Transfer to the oven to bake 45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean and the cake is golden-brown.
8. Remove the cakes from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
9. For the buttercream topping, beat the butter and icing sugar together in a small bowl until pale and light.
10. Add the coffee and mix well.
11. Spread the buttercream over the top of each cake, then place one cake on top of the other.
12. Decorate the top of the cake with the walnut and cut into 60 portions
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (10g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 3.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!