Try this No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix together - Peanut butter, melted butter, brown sugar.
2. Stir in - Powdered Sugar & vanilla.
3. Melt Chocolate chips in double broiler or microwave.
4. Line up muffin pans with paper baking cups inside.
5. With a rubber spatula, drip some chocolate on the bottom of all the baking cups, then layer with peanut butter mixer, then add more chocolate on top. No thicker than 3/4" each.
6. Let cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.5mg||6 %|
|Sodium 80.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 108.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 25.5g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 225
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.