- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Scramble eggs.
- Add onion and ginger to a pan with oil and cook.
- Cut tomatoes into small chunks.
- Add tomato to onion mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in some boiled water, stir well, cover and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid and add in the fried eggs.
- Stir thoroughly for ~30 seconds and then pour contents into a bowl.
- Cook noodles.
- If desired, add celery leaves to water to cook them too.
- Drain noodles.
- Ladle tomato and egg sauce onto the noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (693g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 269 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.9g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 247.5mg||76 %|
|Sodium 565.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1616.9mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 177g||52 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 170.5g|
|Protein 53.1g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!