1. Start warming a cast iron pan/grill (best option) or a non stick pan
2. Into a large bowl, sift flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, melt butter.
4. Add milk, egg and butter, into flour mixture. Mix until smooth.
5. Scoop a ladle of batter into pan. Flip when bubbles form uniformly, about one minute. Cook another half minute or until golden brown on the second side.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and/or cinnamon for a more developed taste.
Batter can be stored in an air tight container, in the back of the frig for up to a week.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 50.3mg||15 %|
|Sodium 5122mg||177 %|
|Potassium 130.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 38.5g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 225
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!