0. Cut and prepare toppings for two 12" pizzas
(toppings are your choice, note at end, of what I use for toppings)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl (4 liter cap.)
2. Now in a heavy duty mixer(4 liter cap. one that can mix bread dough) mix all the wet ingredients.
3. Once all wet ingredients are well mixed, slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, this gives dough time to rise.
5. Grease and flour cooking sheets (2x12" rounds), or
larger pans for thin crust.
6. Bake for 5 to 10 min. remove from oven put on topings.
7. Depending on what you put on for toppings cook for another 20 to 25 min, or you can freeze for later.
What I put on for toppings:
1. Green peppers
2. Sweet onions
3. Plum tomatos
4. Chichen or Beef (leftovers)
5. Tomato paste for sauce
6. Goat cheese
7. Marble cheese (Low fat)
8. Pre cookied bacon (low salt type)
9. Optional - Large black olives (my side only)
10. Pizza spice on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (350g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 275mg||9 %|
|Potassium 168.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 98.6g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 96.4g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 490
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.