1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking pray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cool water. Let pasta dry on paper towels.
3. For filling, in medium bowl, stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta and fresh basil. Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff pasta shells with prepared cheese mixture.
4. Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
5. Bake manicotti for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the Parmesan; bake for 10 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
SECRET: Put the cheese mixture into a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic food storage bag. Cut off one corner of the bag just big enough to fit the inside of the manicotti shell. Gently squeeze the bag to fill the pasta with the cheese mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 28.6mg||9 %|
|Sodium 420.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 325.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 12.1g|
|Protein 11.4g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 183
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!