Simple to make...melt in your mouth.
1. Place Oreo cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
6. Dip each ball in chocolate and place on wax paper on cookie sheet.
7. Place in refreigerator to set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 262 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.1g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 93.5mg||29 %|
|Sodium 272.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 117.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 291
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.