1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F). Line 24 cupcake wells.
2. Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and beat on low speed until blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on medium speed for two minutes.
3. Half fill each cupcake well with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting.
1. Combine cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and blend until smooth.
2. Beat the double cream until incorporated and then up the speed to medium high. Beat for 4 minutes until whipped.
3. Mix in the Oreo crumbs.
Pipe the icing onto each cupcake as desired, adding an oreo half to each one.
Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature when baking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 208.3mg||64 %|
|Sodium 1210.4mg||42 %|
|Potassium 147.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 58.8g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 401
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.